Vault of the Incarnates Normal Run Boost
Boost ETC: about ~1 hours.
Vault of the Incarnates Normal boost service includes:
• Vault of the Incarnates run on Normal Difficulty - we will take your character through the raid released during patch 9.1 with full or partial completion of encounters inside the instance. During the time of gameplay, you will be able to strengthen your hero by acquiring new items from the bosses or trash inside the instance;
• Group loot drop, ilvl 389+ gear - during the run you have chance to obtain 389+ item level gear and equipment for your character for your desired specialization, 395+ ilvl gear from wing bosses, and 398+ ilvl gear from the last two bosses. You can obtain gear of your armor type, tier sets with unique battle effects, single two handed or two one handed weapons, trinkets slots, rings and necklace. The gear obtained from the bosses is random and are only generally determined by their respective loot tables;
• Guaranteed Items - if you choose additional guarantee, you will be traded requested amount of additional items during the boost from our traders;
• Armor Priority run - if you chose this option, you will join the raid with chosen amount of boosters that can receive loot from the bosses and three other customers. Every customer in the raid is guaranteed to receive at least 4 items during the run at 10 boosters, with increase up to 7 items at total of 25 boosters. You are guaranteed to get all items for your armor type and set tokens for your Class. All other items, such as jewelry, trinkets and weapons will be rolled by you and other three customers. Contact our operators before purchasing;
• VIP Run - Full raid formed only for a single customer - you. We will form a raid with chosen amount of boosters where you will get all the loot that drops. You can also bring 2 friends with you to share the dropped loot, with no extra cost;
• Achievements acquired during the boost - during your runs you may acquire different achievements required for Raider mount achievement;
• Piloted Mode - if you select this option, your character will be played by our trusted boosters. This option is convenient if you don't want to or don't have time to participate in the raid;
• Selfplay Mode - if you select this option, you will play your character yourself during the raid. This way you will be able to witness the process of completing the instance yourself, but you'll have to be ready on required time;
Requirements for purchasing the Normal raid boost for the Vault of the Incarnates:
• Your character must have maximum level to participate in the boost;
• You must not have cooldown/save for Vault of the Incarnates on Normal difficulty in order to receive loot;
How Vault Normal raid will be completed?
Before you Buy WoW Vault of the Incarnates Normal Loot Run Boost Service, contact our operators to schedule the time during which the raid will be completed. If you choose selfplay mode, it is very important to match when the raids are available and when you are able to play. Afterwards, our operators will find and assign a raiding group for the run of the latest Vault raid in Normal Mode. During the run and/or at the end of it, you will obtain items that will drop from the bosses via random chance. If you purchased additional boosters, you will get guaranteed additional items during and/or at the end of the run via trade.
Review - Vault of the Incarnates Normal Run Boost