WoW Mythic Keystone Boost
Mythic Keystone service includes:
• Mythic Keystone run - we will complete a run of mythic keystone on the selected difficulty. Higher difficulty - better loot;
• You can choose to buy a single run, or several runs at once with built-in discount. The more you buy - the bigger the discount is;
• Personal loot drop - you will have a chance to get 415+ ilvl gear for your character, scaling with keystone difficulty and capped at +20 with 431 ilvl gear;
• Weekly Vault: obtain 431+ ilvl mythic gear for your character in Great Vault after weekly reset. You'll be able to choose one item from pool of 1/2/3 items for 1/3/7 dungeons completed. You can get maximum of 447 ilvl gear from inside;
• You can choose between random dungeons, or discuss a list of specific dungeons that you want to complete. Contact our online support before making a purchase of specific dungeons;
• You will also be able to get Inferno Armoredon - a grounded dragon beast mount if you reach 2000 Mythic Score rating;
• Specific dungeon - you can choose a run of certain dungeon, in case you are looking for some specific gear or items;
• Account Sharing - if you choose piloted, our boosters will play on your character during the boost. Choose selfplay if you want to play yourself;
• If you need a certain item from a dungeon, contact our operators - we can help obtain certain items that you are looking for;
Boost ETC: 20-30 minutes per dungeon. The time varies depending on the dungeon.
Requirements for Mythic+ boost:
• Your character must have maximum level to participate in the boost;
Mythic Keystone boost is a good way to obtain loot of very high item level for your character. Not only it requires almost no time investment, but also a chance of obtaining something that will be an upgrade for you is very high. In case you are looking for some specific item you can choose the dungeon in which that item drops. If you want to raise your chances with Mythic 15 Boost, you can add optional additional boosters to the service: the people of your class specialization will trade any items they get at the end of the dungeon to your character.
How does WoW Mythic Keystones carry works?
There is a hard mode that was made for dungeons called Mythic+ Dungeons. When you finish any dungeon on mythic difficulty, you will get a key from the last boss with a name of a dungeon and difficulty level attached to it. You can insert this key at the start of the mythic dungeon that has been rolled on the key: this will begin the hard mode. The main goal of Mythic Keystone is to defeat all bosses and set amount of trash as fast as possible before the timer expires. Reaching the end of the dungeon in set amount of time will award you with gear, the faster you complete the dungeon the better loot you get. And, the higher the level of the key is, the better item level it will have, but with it also comes scaling difficulty. There are also affixes that will spice up the action with additional hazards. Your key can gain up to four different affixes, first at level 2, second at level 4, third at level 7, and the last one at level 10. For successfully finishing at least one keystone dungeon in time, you will get a chest at your capital that you can get a piece of gear from, item level of which is based on your highest successful key.
Was that too much information to read up on? Or maybe you find high-end M+ too hard? That’s why BestBoost.Club team can do Mythic Dungeon Boost and do them for you! We will take your character on a trip through Mythic+ dungeon and reach the goal fast enough for your character to get a reward! You can choose to play through the boost yourself and witness how our boosters work with a selfplay mode, or just let us all do the work while you wait for service completion with piloted mode. You can also choose additional options, such as additional boosters and get additional items at the end of the dungeon run, select the dungeon that you really want to get items from, or make rewards a bit better by choosing to do the run in time! Buying Mythic +15 run is a great way to get strongest equipment each week.