TBC Classic Daily Quests
What will you get for this service:
• We will complete chosen daily quests in The Burning Crusade Classic on your character
• Normal & Heroic Dungeon Quest: we will complete daily Normal & Heroic difficulty dungeon quest offered by Nether-Stalker Mah'duun and Wind Trader Zhareem in Shattrath City. The quests rewards Ethereum Prison Key, 2 Badges of Justice, respectively 250 and 350 reputation with The Consortium and faction associated with the dungeon.
• Sha’tari Skyguard and Ogri’la: we will complete all 6 daily quests with these factions. The quests are following: "The Relic's Emanation", "Banish More Demons", "Fires Over Skettis", "Escape from Skettis", "World of Shadows", and "Wrangle More Aether Rays!".
• Battleground Quest: we will complete a "Call to arms" daily quest offered by your faction’s Battleground Master. The quest rewards 12 gold and 419 Honor Points.
• Hellfire Peninsula PvP Quest: we will complete "Hellfire Fortifications". This quest requires you to capture all 3 locations that are surrounding Hellfire Citadel. You will get 3 Marks of Thrallmar, 209 Honor Points, 12 gold, and gain 150 reputation with Honor Hold or Thrallmar.
• Nagrand PvP: we will complete "In Defense of Halaa" or "Enemies, Old and New in Halaa", depending on your faction. You will get 209 Honor Points, 12 gold, and gain 250 reputation with Kurenai or The Mag’har.
• Terokkar Forest PvP: we will complete "Spirits of Auchindoun" or Spirits of Auchindoun. You will get 209 Honor Points and 12 gold.
• Cooking Quest: we will complete one of four daily quests given by Old Man Barlo. You will get to choose a reward between Barrel of Fish and Crate of Meat, which contain additional recipes for fish or meat cooking.
• Fishing Quest: we will complete one of five daily quests given by The Rokk. You will get Bag of Fishing Treasures, as well as a chance to obtain one of four pets in case current active quest is "Crocolisks in the City".
• The boost takes up to 1 hour per quest to complete, depending on the chosen quest.
Requirements for Reputation Boost in World of Warcraft Classic:
• Your character must be level 70 to complete this service.
• Heroic Daily Quest requires you to have access to Heroic difficulty of the dungeon required in the quest.
• Cooking Daily Quest requires you to have cooking skill of at least 335.
• Fishing Daily Quest requires you to have fishin skill up to 370, depending on the active quest.
Review - TBC Classic Daily Quests