Aberrus Mythic Run Boost
Aberrus Mythic boost service includes:
• Aberrus run on Mythic Difficulty - we will take your character through the Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid on Mythic Difficulty;
• Bosses are defeated in the following order:
- Kazzara, the Hellforged
- Amalgamation Chamber;
- The Forgotten Experiments;
- Warlord Kagni;
- Rashok, the Elder;
- Zskarn, the Vigilant Steward;
- Echo of Neltharion;
- Scalecommander Sarkareth;
• Group loot drop, ilvl 441+ gear - during the run you have chance to obtain 441+ item level gear from the first three bosses of the raid, 444+ item level gear from bosses 4 and 5, 447+ item level gear from bosses 6-7, and 450+ item level gear from the last two bosses. You'll have chance to obtain tier sets with special enchancing effects, weapons with unique effects, trinkets and other accessories unique to the raid. The gear obtained from the bosses is random and are only generally determined by their respective loot tables;
• Guaranteed Items - depending on how many bosses you purchase, you are guaranteed to obtain mythic gear for your character! The more bosses you purchase - the more gear you will obtain. If you don't acquire guaranteed quantity of items during the boost, we will conduct a bonus run on multiple Mythic bosses next week to compensate for unobtained loot;
• Achievements acquired during the boost - during your runs you may acquire achievements for completing milestones, as well as Ahead of the Curve for defeating last boss of the instance before release of the next raid, and Mythic difficulty achievements for each defeated boss;
• Account Sharing - if you choose piloted, our boosters will play on your character during the boost. Choose selfplay if you want to play yourself;
Boost ETC: from 1 to 5 hours per run, depending on the chosen amount of bosses.
Requirements for purchasing mythic Aberrus:
• Your character must have maximum level to participate in the boost;
• Your character must have 420+ item level to participate in the boost;
• You must not have cooldown/save for Aberrus on mythic difficulty in order to receive loot;
How Aberrus Mythic raid will be completed?
Before you Buy WoW Aberrus Mythic Loot Run Boost Service, contact our operators to schedule the time during which the raid will be completed. If you choose selfplay mode, it is very important to match when the raids are available and when you are able to play. Afterwards, our operators will find and assign a raiding group for the run of the latest Aberrus raid in Mythic Mode. During the run and/or at the end of it, you will obtain items that will drop from the bosses via random chance. If you purchased additional boosters, you will get guaranteed additional items during and/or at the end of the run via trade.