Sanctum of Domination Heroic Run Boost
Sanctum of Domination – Heroic Run is a good way to experience a new raid added in patch 9.1 on a fairly hard difficulty. During the boost you will explore the highest levels of Tower of the Damned and obtain item level 239+ equipment for your character. The new raid also contains new gear sets that are build around new Domination Socket system, considerably upgrading archetype's power when inside Sanctum of Domination or Torghast.
Boost ETC: 1 - 3 hours. Depending on selected amount of bosses.
Heroic Run boost service includes:
• Sanctum of Domination run on Heroic Difficulty with full or partial completion of encounters;
• Personal loot drop: chance to obtain 239+ item level gear and equipment for your character;
• Additional Boosters will trade items that they get to you. You are guaranteed to get at least one item per additional booster;
• Achievements acquired during the boost, including "Ahead of the Curve" for defeating last boss of the instance;
Requirements for purchasing this service:
• Your character must have maximum level to participate in the boost;
• You must not have cooldown/save for Sanctum of Domination on heroic difficulty in order to receive loot;
New Domination set system
Sanctum of Domination also contains new set items that can be socketed with Shards of Dominations - new type of gems only obtainable inside the raid. There is three classes gem that you can acquire: blood, frost and unholy. In each class there are several types of gems with unique strengthening effect, like damage buff or just a minor stat increase. If you satisfy the armor requirements by socketing correct gems, inside Sanctum and Torghast you will get a new powerful aura damage buff. It is advised that you get those set items as soon as possible if you are content on particapating in the raid often.