Sanctum of Domination Normal Run Boost
Sanctum of Domination – Normal Run is a quick and fairly cheap way to experience the new raid and quickly get some armor pieces to get your newly created character ready for harder content. The raid run of this newly added instance will be swift and smooth, and in the end you will recieve new pieces of gear, get familiar with how new bosses act on easy difficulty of the raid and just have a good time with a breeze.
Boost ETC: 1 - 3 hours. Depending on selected amount of bosses.
Normal Run boost service includes:
• Sanctum of Domination run on Normal Difficulty with full or partial completion of encounters;
• Personal loot drop: chance to obtain 226+ item level gear and equipment for your character;
• Additional Boosters will trade items that they get to you. You are guaranteed to get at least one item per additional booster;
• Achievements acquired during the boost, including "Ahead of the Curve" for defeating last boss of the instance;
Requirements for purchasing this service:
• Your character must have maximum level to participate in the boost;
• You must not have cooldown/save for Sanctum of Domination on normal difficulty in order to receive loot;
New Domination gear system
Inside the raid you will find new types of set gear called Domination Gear. The distinctive feature of that gear is the unique sockets inside them that can contain new type gem obtainable only inside said raid called Shards of Domination. These gems are very powerful when socketed inside of newly dropped armor, but it's recommended to get the heroic version of items first, and then socket those items with new gems.