Buy War Campaign on bestboost.club
BFA War Campaign boost
In the new expansion “Battle for Azeroth” you can unlock War Campaign - the same quest line we had at the start of the Legion: the analog of Class Hall Campaign. It is a storyline focuses on the conflict between the Alliance and the Horde in which you will have to focus on exploring the new continents of Kul Tiras and Zandalar in order to hinder your enemies advance.
Like Class Hall Campaign in Legion, WoW War Campaign holds many rewards attached to it. You will get the Mission Table with which you can send your followers on the quests that will bring you unique rewards, as well as up to five Champions at the time of completion of the War Campaign to do your bidding. You’ll get access to the enemy continent of Zandalar and Kul Tiras depending on your faction, as well as War Effort Advancements that will help you to start and participate in Warfronts. Access to two new reputations: the 7th Legion for the Alliance and The Honorbound for the Horde: they are also required for several achievements, including Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder which is needed for flying in BfA. You’ll also be able to get access to two mythic-only dungeons: Kings’ Rest for the Alliance and Siege of Boralus for the Horde.
How to unlock BFA War Campaign?
To obtain all the rewards from completion of War Campaign, you’ll need to complete three quest chains. First one associated with invading the enemy territory and establishing new footholds as your base of operations in enemy region. Second one focuses on the invasion of Alliance on territory of Zandalar and invasion of Dazar’alor. Third and final chain the end of journey and is about combining war efforts against Sylvanas Windrunner in order to end her tyranny. If you’re bored with all that questing and just want the rewards, our BestBoost.Club team is always ready to provide help with finishing these mundane tasks. We’ll complete all three quest chains and at the end you’ll reap the rewards of the questline, such as new followers, missions and even a title.
- War Campaign Options
• Ready for War: we will complete all introductory quests of the first part of War Campaign.
• Tides of Vengeance: we will complete all quests up to “Battle for Dazar’alor” of the second part of War Campaign.
• Old Soldier: we will complete last quests and complete third and the last part of War Campaign
Why should you choose BestBoost.Club?
We have a big amount of experience in boosting service in the World of Warcraft and won’t ask any additional info besides login and password to start the boost. Our operators work 24/7 online so you can always ask them a question about the progression of your boost. They will always try to inform you to their best. And we also accept bargain – if you don’t like the price or found a cheaper shop with the same service we ready to provide a discount!
What will you get for this service:
• Mission Table which provides quests for your Champions
• Five new Champions at the end of the campaign
• War Effort Advancements
• 7th Legion or Honorbound Reputations
• World Quests in BfA and Flight Master’s Whistle
• Access to mythic-only dungeon for the Alliance or the Horde
• Completion of a very long War Campaign questline
• The boost will take up to two days to complete
Requirements for ordering this service:
• You must have a level 120 character on your account