Fated Sanctum of Domination Mythic Run Boost
Fated Sanctum of Domination Mythic Loot Run the best way to equip your character in the strongest gear possible in patch 9.1. The mythic version of Fated Sanctum of Domination is the hardest challenge of the patch and requires strong willed players as well as well equipped archetypes to bolster through the instance on that difficulty. During the SoD mythic loot run you will get the strongest relevant gear for your character, as well as new Domination Socket system items. With that, you will considerably boost your character's power when inside Fated Sanctum of Domination or Torghast.
Boost ETC: 1 - 4 hours. Depending on selected amount of bosses.
WoW Fated Sanctum of Domination mythic raid boosting service includes:
• Fated Sanctum of Domination run on Mythic Difficulty - we will take your character through the SoD raid on hardest Mythic difficulty with full or partial completion of encounters inside the instance. During the run of the instance, you will get a chance to obtain very strong equipment for your hero from the bosses or trash inside the instance;
• Personal loot drop, ilvl 304+ gear - during the run you have chance to obtain 304+ item level gear and equipment for your character for your desired specialization, including: full set of your armor type, single two handed or two one handed weapons, trinkets in both slots, two rings and necklace. The gear obtained from the bosses is random and are only generally determined by their respective loot tables;
• Additional Boosters - you can choose additional boosters for your raid run. Those will be the players with the same armor type and/or class specialization as your character. They will trade any item that drops to them to your character. You are also guaranteed to get at least one item per additional booster;
• Achievements acquired during the boost - during your run you may acquire different achievements, including Ahead of the Curve, for defeating last boss on heroic difficulty, as well as Mythic: Fated Sanctum of Domination achievement Cutting Edge, for defeating last boss on mythic difficulty;
• Piloted Mode - if you select this option, your character will be played by our trusted boosters. This option is convenient if you don't want to or don't have time to participate in the raid. This option is recommended since the raid requires it's participants to make almost no mistakes and play at the best of their ability;
• Selfplay Mode - if you select this option, you will play your character yourself during the raid. This way you will be able to witness the process of completing the instance yourself, but you'll have to be ready on required time. This option is not recommended unless your character is very well geared and you know all mechanics of the bosses on mythic difficulty and have experience of avoiding them;
Requirements for purchasing WoW Fated Sanctum of Domination mythic carry:
• Your character must have maximum level to participate in the boost;
• You must not have cooldown/save on any of the bosses of the raid on Mythic difficulty. If you have cooldown, we do not guarantee that you will get additional loot from boosters. If you have a cooldown in original Sanctum, you will not be able to participate in Fated Raid boost;
• Your character must have 290+ Item Level;
How SOD Mythic raid will be completed?
If you want to buy WoW Fated Sanctum of Domination Mythic Loot Run Boost Service, first contact our operators to find available slot for the run. Mythic runs are rare and usually are only scheduled on certain days, so if you want to go in selfplay mode it's very important that you free up a time slot for yourself to participate. After your group is assigned, we will take your character on the mythic loot run on the designated time and complete selected bosses. During the run and/or at the end of it, you will obtain items that will drop from the Sanctum Mythic bosses via random chance. If you purchased additional boosters, you will get guaranteed additional items during and/or at the end of the run via trade.
New Domination set system
The new SoD raid on mythic difficulty also contains the strongest set items that can be socketed with Shards of Dominations - new type of gems that are only obtainable inside the raid. There is three classes gem that you can acquire: blood, frost and unholy. In each class there are several types of gems with unique strengthening effect, like damage buff or just a minor stat increase. If you satisfy the armor requirements by socketing correct gems, inside Sanctum and Torghast you will get a new powerful aura damage buff. It is advised that you get those set items as soon as possible if you are content on participating in the raid often. If you buy Fated Sanctum of Domination (SoD) Carry, you can obtain them during your raid runs from certain bosses.