Sanctum of Domination Heroic Run Boost
Sanctum of Domination – Heroic Run boost is a good way to experience a new raid added in patch 9.1 on a fairly hard difficulty. During the The Sanctum of Domination heroic raid boost you will explore the highest levels of Tower of the Damned and obtain item level 239+ equipment for your character. The SoD raid in heroic (HC) mode also contains new gear sets that are build around new Domination Socket system, considerably upgrading archetype's power when inside Sanctum of Domination or Torghast.
Boost ETC: 1 - 3 hours. Depending on selected amount of bosses.
Sanctum of Domination Heroic boost service includes:
• Sanctum of Domination run on Heroic Difficulty - we will take your character through the raid released during patch 9.1 with full or partial completion of encounters inside the instance. During the time of gameplay, you will be able to strengthen your hero by acquiring new items from the bosses or trash inside the instance;
• Personal loot drop, ilvl 239+ gear - during the run you have chance to obtain 239+ item level gear and equipment for your character for your desired specialization, including: full set of your armor type, single two handed or two one handed weapons, trinkets in both slots, two rings and necklace. The gear obtained from the bosses is random and are only generally determined by their respective loot tables;
• Additional Boosters - you can choose additional boosters for your raid run. Those will be the players with the same armor type and/or class specialization as your character. They will trade any item that drops to them to your character. You are also guaranteed to get at least one item per additional booster;
• Achievements acquired during the boost - during your runs you may acquire different achievements required for Raider mount achievement, as well as Ahead of the Curve for defeating last boss of the instance;
• Piloted Mode - if you select this option, your character will be played by our trusted boosters. This option is convenient if you don't want to or don't have time to participate in the raid;
• Selfplay Mode - if you select this option, you will play your character yourself during the raid. This way you will be able to witness the process of completing the instance yourself, but you'll have to be ready on required time;
Requirements for purchasing the heroic raid boost for the Sanctum of Domination:
• Your character must have maximum level to participate in the boost;
• You must not have cooldown/save for Sanctum of Domination on heroic difficulty in order to receive loot;
How SoD Heroic raid will be completed?
Before you Buy WoW Sanctum of Domination Heroic Loot Run Boost Service, contact our operators to schedule the time during which the raid will be completed. If you choose selfplay mode, it is very important to match when the raids are available and when you are able to play. Afterwards, our operators will find and assign a raiding group for the run of the latest SoD raid in Heroic Mode. During the run and/or at the end of it, you will obtain items that will drop from the bosses via random chance. If you purchased additional boosters, you will get guaranteed additional items during and/or at the end of the run via trade.
New Domination set system
Sanctum of Domination also contains new set items that can be socketed with Shards of Dominations - new type of gems only obtainable inside the raid. There is three classes gem that you can acquire: blood, frost and unholy. In each class there are several types of gems with unique strengthening effect, like damage buff or just a minor stat increase. If you satisfy the armor requirements by socketing correct gems, inside Sanctum and Torghast you will get a new powerful aura damage buff. It is advised that you get those set items as soon as possible if you are content on participating in the raid often. If you buy Sanctum of Domination (SoD) Carry, you can obtain them during your raid runs from certain bosses.