Sanctum of Domination Full Gear Boost
Sanctum of Domination – Full Gear boost is the best way to gear your character in the relevant and powerful gear in patch 9.1. Sanctum of Domination raid dungeon contains new set items that, when equipped certain amount of and socketed with special gems, will give your character new powerful effects closely compared to Shadowlands legendary items. You will also find new, unique trinkets with new interesting and powerful effects that will spice up your gameplay quite a bit.
Boost ETC: 4 - 6 weeks. Depending on selected raid difficulty.
SoD Full Gear boost service includes:
• Sanctum of Domination runs - this service will consist of three or more SoD runs on Normal or Heroic difficulty. Experienced boosters will follow your character through all the bosses inside the instance in a relatively short amount of time. The quantity of runs depends on luck of drop for the equipment, required to finish the service;
• Gear equipment - your character will obtain equipment items in all slots for your desired specialization, including: full set of your armor type, single two handed or two one handed weapons, trinkets in both slots, two rings and necklace;
• On normal difficulty you will get 226+ ilvl items in all slots;
• On heroic difficulty you will get 239+ ilvl items in all slots;
• Achievements acquired during the boost - during your runs you may acquire different achievements required for Raider mount achievement, as well as Ahead of the Curve for defeating last boss of the instance;
• Piloted Mode - if you select this option, your character will be played by our trusted boosters. This option is convenient if you don't want to or don't have time to participate in the raid, especially since we will run it each week on set schedule;
• Selfplay Mode - if you select this option, you will play your character yourself during the raid runs. This way you will be able to participate in the raid each week, but you'll have to be ready on required time;
• If you want to purchase specific full gear list, please contact our operators;
Requirements for purchasing SoD Full Gear Carry:
• Your character must have maximum level to participate in the boost;
• You must not have cooldown/save for Sanctum of Domination on chosen difficulty in order to receive loot;
How Sanctum of Domination Full Gear Farm will be completed?
As soon as purchase is completed, our operators will assign to you a matching raiding group that has well-geared character of your character's armor type. They will do raid runs inside Sanctum of Domination on specified time and days every week. If you choose selfplay, please agree on days with our operators and make sure it is convenient for you to play for around 3 hours in designated time. During the run and/or at the end of it, our boosters will trade required items that are still missing from your slots to your character. The boost will continue each following week, until we have traded an item in each slot of your equipment for desired class specialization.
New Domination gear
New raid has a new Domination gear set system. Some slots have a unique socket that you can fill in with Domination Gem, giving you a new effect that slightly changes your stats. If you collect enough of those set items, they will activate a new aura effect if you satisfy the requirements, but this is active only inside Torghast and Sanctum of Domination raids. Since the number increase is pretty drastic, it is important to get full set of Domination gear for your character.
Review - Sanctum of Domination Full Gear Boost