Sanctum of Domination Normal Run Boost
Sanctum of Domination Normal runs is a quick and fairly cheap way to experience the new raid and quickly get some armor pieces to get your newly created character ready for harder content. The raid run of this newly added instance will be swift and smooth, and in the end you will recieve new pieces of gear, get familiar with how new bosses act on easy difficulty of the raid and just have a good time with a breeze.
Boost ETC: 1 - 2 hours. Depending on selected amount of bosses.
Sanctum of Domination Normal Raid service includes:
• Sanctum of Domination run on Heroic Difficulty - we will take your character through the raid released during patch 9.1 with full or partial completion of encounters inside the instance. During the time of gameplay, you will be able to strengthen your hero by acquiring new items from the bosses or trash inside the instance;
• Personal loot drop, ilvl 226+ gear - during the run you have chance to obtain 226+ item level gear and equipment for your character for your desired specialization, including: full set of your armor type, single two handed or two one handed weapons, trinkets in both slots, two rings and necklace. The gear obtained from the bosses is random and are only generally determined by their respective loot tables;
• Additional Boosters - you can choose additional boosters for your raid run. Those will be the players with the same armor type and/or class specialization as your character. They will trade any item that drops to them to your character. You are also guaranteed to get at least one item per additional booster;
• Achievements acquired during the boost - during your runs you may acquire different achievements required for Raider mount achievement;
• Piloted Mode - if you select this option, your character will be played by our trusted boosters. This option is convenient if you don't want to or don't have time to participate in the raid;
• Selfplay Mode - if you select this option, you will play your character yourself during the raid. This way you will be able to witness the process of completing the instance yourself, but you'll have to be ready on required time;
Requirements for purchasing Normal Sanctum of Domination:
• Your character must have maximum level to participate in the boost;
• You must not have cooldown/save for Sanctum of Domination on normal difficulty in order to receive loot;
How SoD Normal raid will be completed?
If you want to buy Sanctum of Domination Normal Loot Run, contact our operators so that they could assign a free raiding group for your character to complete the service. If you choose selfplay mode, we will make sure that the scheduled time for you to play at is convenient. After that, we will begin the run at the designated time. During the WoW Sanctum of Domination Normal Loot Run boost and/or at the end of it, you will obtain items that will drop from the bosses via random chance. If you purchased additional boosters, you will get guaranteed additional items during and/or at the end of the run via trade.
New Domination gear system
Inside the raid you will find new types of set gear called Domination Gear. The distinctive feature of that gear is the unique sockets inside them that can contain new type gem obtainable only inside said raid called Shards of Domination. These gems are very powerful when socketed inside of newly dropped armor, but it's recommended to get the heroic version of items first, and then socket those items with new gems. If you buy cheap Sanctum of Domination loot run with additional traders, you can get the designated items.