Honor Points & Stuff You Get
Latest WoW upgrades changed a number of things including the way the honor points are used. It’s not a usual currency anymore, but it still offers something valuable.
Legion add-on brought a complete change into the system of PvP fights in World of Warcraft. From this moment honor points can’t be used as currency for buying equipment. Instead of that, they become the source of experience in the new system of talents. This skill tier works only on battlegrounds with other players. However, these skills are as relevant as before.
Here are the reasons for getting honor points:
• Combat system with other players has fully changed and additional skills level plays the most important role. The more honor points you have, the faster the tier is upgraded;
• Every tier has 50 levels. Then it becomes possible to get valuable awards and drop off the points getting to the second tier. Every level up results in improvement of rewards. Honor points are needed for that;
• Honor points is a straightforward way to make the character stronger on the arenas and battlegrounds;
The service includes:
• Gaining the necessary number of honor points to fulfill the terms of the contract;
• Additional discussion of the amount of currency with the operator while making the order;
Ordering this content the player gets:
• Ordered number of honor points;
• Certain number of victories in battles with other players;
• Received victory rewards can be left for the customer (discussed online while processing the service);
The customer is required to have level 110 character, possibility to play a solo game with the professionals or provide temporary account access.